Here at Changing Leaves, we believe everyone deserves the right to continue their Yoga Practice. The way we see it, the path to self-love, self-discovery, and self-growth is a right. Not a privilege. Our Dream is to see every Yoga Student, Teacher and Individual strengthen their practice, educate themselves and discover the inner-peace and bliss that lies right within themselves. The wealth of happiness and contentment that lies within all of us is accessible with the right tools. Help us make this dream a reality.
Donate whatever you feel you are able and I will gift our very first online meditation course to you. It will give you lifetime access and I will be uploading new meditations weekly! Give what you can afford, from $1 up to $50. The Course is Valued at $55. If you can give more, please do, but whatever you can truly afford is perfect. Know that your Love Donation goes back into our studio- and to you!
About Our Online Meditation Course
People United… Making the World Peaceful…One Breath At a Time…
All you have to do is show up each day with an open mind and a pure heart willing to learn, and a sincere desire to live a clear-minded, healthy, peaceful life. Discover how learning to clear the mind makes way for more abundance in every of your life. This will be a private group full of love and acceptance. Leave your worries and expectations at the door. Here, you will find a safe and warm place to grow and share.
What Is Meditation?
Meditation, as stated by Sankya philosophy, is “the liberation of the mind from all distracting thoughts, emotions, and desires”.
Simply put, Meditation is allowing one’s self to let go of all thought, worry, and distraction by means of bringing their attention to the present moment. This is obtained by finding an anchor which is directly connected to the present- the body. We are able to be directly connected to our body (and therefore connected to the present moment) by means of learning to become connected to the breath.
The Benefits of Meditation:
Decrease stress and anxiety
Helps Ease Depression
Enjoy a peaceful state of mind
Supports a healthy life overall
Strengthens your immune system
Improve concentration and focus
Alleviates Insomnia, headaches and much more…
Develop a Daily Meditation Practice- Learn to Breathe Easier, Relax the Body, as well as, Quiet & Calm the Mind.
- Unlimited LIFETIME ACCESS
- Gain an Understanding of what Meditation is.
- Receive a New WEEKLY Guided Meditation Session to help you discover and strengthen your Meditation Practice!
- Develop a Daily Home Meditation Practice
- Learn Breath and Body Techniques to Calm The Body Mind and Soul
- Learn the Ability to Clear the Mind
- Learn How to Handle and Control Your Thoughts and Distractions and How To Let Go of Them With Meditation
To Get Started:
- Click on the donation you’d like to make.
- Login or create a new account if you are new
- If You Are a New Student- make sure to update your information and sign the waiver so I can contact you.
- I will send you an email with the course location and password.